The presenting author of the submitted abstract must be a registered participant and be present at the conference. Presenting authors are required to stand by their poster during their assigned poster session from 9am-11am in order to answer questions.
(Map of assigned poster locations will be posted prior to the conference)
Poster Creation Guidelines
Each presenter is provided with HALF of a 44 inch (114.3 centimeter) high by 91inch (231.1 centimeter) wide poster panel (see photo below). Accounting for the border area of the poster panel, the usable space for each presenter will be 44 inches vertically (114.3 centimeters) by 44 inches horizontally (114.3 centimeters).
- The presentation must cover the material as cited in the corresponding submitted abstract.
- Place the title of your poster and the author’s names prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your presentation.
- Highlight the presenting author’s name, e-mail, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font and headers AT LEAST 36 point font.
- Organize the poster so it is clear, orderly and self-explanatory.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
- Please DO NOT LAMINATE your poster unless you plan to re-use it. Un-laminated posters can be recycled.
Local Poster Printing Service
Be aware that Breckenridge is a small resort town and there are not many choices for large format printing. LaserGraphics has experience printing scientific posters for conferences and they can make a 36 inch x 48 inch poster in two pieces for ~$65.
LaserGraphics – 400 N. Park Avenue, Breckenridge – +1 970-453-4907 – email@example.com.