An accompanying person is a spouse, friend or adult child (18 years old and older) who is not working in a science related occupation or field. A colleague or associate working in a related sciences field or a student in a chemistry related program may not attend the conference as an accompanying person.
- Accompanying persons may not attend the oral or poster scientific sessions.
- There is no registration fees for accompanying persons. However, accompanying persons are required to purchase tickets to meal events at the advertised guest rates.
- All accompanying persons will be required to wear a name badge at the meals they attend.
- Conference attendees will be given preference for available seating at meal events.
- Meal tickets can be purchased in advance as part of participants registration, or may be purchased onsite prior to each meal event.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not allowed in the plenary or poster sessions or at the conference banquet.
- Children may attend meals, except the conference banquet, with their parent(s) at no additional cost.
- Information on activities for children and child care in Breckenridge are available on this website.
- Accommodation will be made for new parents to view the plenary session with infants in a private room.