Welcome to the International Global Atmospheric Chemistry (IGAC) Project 2016 Science Conference to be held 26-30 September 2016 in Breckenridge, CO, USA.
Registration is now open!
Click Here to Register
This conference will:
- Highlight cutting edge scientific research on atmospheric chemistry.
- Foster international collaborations to address the most pressing global change and sustainability issues through scientific research.
- Engage early career scientist to cultivate the next generation of international researchers.
- Highlight scientists and scientific research from developing and emerging economies.
- Promote networking between scientists, policy makers and industry leaders.
The IGAC 2016 Science Conference is a high profile event that will attract approximately 600 top international scientists, industry leaders, early career scientists from around the world, and representatives from all of the major U.S. funding agencies. The program will include cutting edge results from international atmospheric chemistry research activities.